Getting Support for your Computer
After you have received your computer, we offer a few ways to get help when problems arise. If you are just looking for help setting it up or getting started with it, please refer to the "Getting Started" page that was mailed with it, or go to our Resource Page to find other helpful documents. If you did not get a "Getting Started" page, you can find one to download at that link.
If you are looking for technical help, please see the section below.
On all our systems shipped, we offer a warranty that covers most of the system. Following is an overview of what this warranty entails.
- One year warranty on the entire system, including:
- Missing during shipping
- Dead on arrival
- Hard drive failure
- Operating System problems
- Failure of any included parts
- Two year warranty for phone support and other parts, including.
- Problems fixable over the phone or remote access
- Parts for a small deductible, including: DVD drive, keyboard and mouse, cords, additional accessories purchased
- Software Activation Problems
For an in-depth look at our warranty plan, please download the following document, detailing our coverage.
If you would like to make a request for warranty support, please contact our Tech Support. You will receive quick and complete service to help fix any problems that you may encounter. Even if you are not under warranty anymore, you can contact us and we will see what we can do for you.
You will receive a follow-up call within 1-2 business days.